Tuesday, October 11, 2011
like brilliant and vibrant are often used to describe the contemporary
paintings of Jennifer Vranes. With her extreme texture, and colors just
brighter than reality, Vranes’ paintings capture an intense energy that
is both positive and uplifting.
An extensive world traveler, Vranes gets her inspiration from places she has seen from all over the world. Through her art, she transports the viewer to distant lands where poppies grow wildly in breathtaking meadows; where fragrant Lavender is farmed in lush rows in France; where aspens quake in the Rocky Mountains. Vranes finds the secret utopias that often go unnoticed, and she captures it on canvas for the world to enjoy.
The paintings of Jennifer Vranes are celebrations of life on canvas! They are a tribute to the beautiful world in which we live. Through her wonderful and unique works of art, she brings joy to the homes and lives of collectors all over the world.
- Painting Series
- Aspen and Birch Trees
- Poppy Fields
- Lavender Fields
- Little Gems (12x12)
- Romantic Series
- Aspen Series
- Q & A - sit down with the artist
- Past Clients
- Artist Bio
- Artist Statement
- Jennifer's Painting Process
- Jennifer's Technique
- Personal Photo Gallery
- Answers to Questions:
- Q: How do I commission a painting?
- Q: How do I purchase art?
- Q: How do I contact you?
- Q: What is "Textures of Life?"
- Q: I am a Dealer. How do I carry your work?
► Follow me on Twitter
- "Meadow of Amethyst" sold at Chloe Gallery, SF
- Sunflower Painting "Toscana Gold" in home of new c...
- 9' x 12' Commission--Painting Process: Part 4
- "Autumn Jewel" in Santa Fe!
- Meeting my Art Mentor, Jack White!
- 9' x 12' Commission--The Process: Part 3
- Show at Wyland Galleries, Lake Tahoe
- Minnesota Collectors visit my Home Studio!
- Show at Wyland Galleries in Lake Tahoe!
- "Spring Meadow" 48 x 60 Aspen Painting